Goldstein Leadership Award
The Samuel R. Goldstein Leadership Award acknowledges faculty leadership and excellence in Medical Education. This award is among the highest honors awarded at the Washington University School of Medicine, and it recognizes the traditions and responsibilities of our faculty in training the best and brightest of future physicians.
- David Van Essen, 2016
- Joel Price, 2013
- Paul Bridgman, 2009
- Krikor Dikranian, 2006
- Jane Phillips-Conroy, 2002
- Glenn Conroy, 2001
Loeb Teaching Fellowships
The Carol B. and Jerome T. Loeb Teaching Fellowship is awarded in support of faculty efforts to develop novel learning resources, teaching methods, or curricular programs to meet new or unmet needs in Undergraduate or Graduate Medical Education at Washington University School of Medicine. The fellowship program was initiated in 2004 by the Loeb Family and the Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital to honor the commitment of our faculty to innovation and excellence in clinical training.
- Kari Allen, 2018-2020
- Amy Bauernfeind, 2018-2020
- Krikor Dikranian, 2016-2018
Distinguished Service Teaching Awards
The Distinguished Service Teaching Awards are awarded annually by the rising second–, third– and fourth-year medical students to honor select faculty and staff for their significant impact on medical student learning during that year.
- Kari Allen, 2018-2019, 2016-2017, 2015-2016, 2014-2015
- Amy Bauernfeind, 2018-2019, 2017-2018, 2015-2016, 2014-2015
- Paul Bridgman, 2017-2018, 2015-2016, 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2012-2013, 2011-2012, 2010-2011
- Glenn Conroy, 2016-2017, 2015-2016, 2012-2013, 2011-2012, 2010-2011
- Krikor Dikranian, 2018-2019, 2017-2018, 2016-2017, 2015-2016, 2012-2013, 2011-2012
- Timothy Holy, 2018-2019, 2016-2017, 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2012-2013
- Joel Price, 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2011-2012, 2010-2011
- David Van Essen, 2014-2015