Below are a variety of helpful resources for members of the department. Also see the Directory of helpful numbers.
Internal Department resources
Department of Neuroscience members can access travel and sick leave policies, room reservation instructions, logos for presentations, shared equipment locations, and other helpful documents in the following Box folders. A WUSTL key is required.
- Center for Brain Immunology and Glia (BIG)
- Center for the Investigation of Membrane Excitability Diseases (CIMED)
- Center for Theoretical & Computational Neuroscience (CTCN)
- Center of Regenerative Medicine
- The Hope Center for Neurological Disorders
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center (IDDRC)
- Knight Alzheimer Disease Research Center (ADRC)
- McDonnell Center for Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology
- McDonnell Center for Systems Neuroscience
- Washington University Pain Center
- Bernard Becker Medical Library: School of Medicine’s library website
- Division of Biology and Biomedical Sciences: Graduate program website
- Division of Comparative Medicine: The Division of Comparative Medicine provides animal procurement, husbandry, facility operations, technical and veterinary support.
- Family Care: Washington University partners with Bright Horizons and Guidance Resources to provide a range of supports for families, including child and adult care.
- Human Resources: Human Resources site for School of Medicine employees.
- McDonnell Genome Institute: Leader in genomics research; provides services to researchers through the Genome Technology Access Center and Genome Editing and iPSC Center
- Washington University: Main university website
- Washington University School of Medicine: Main School of Medicine website
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cell Biology & Physiology
- Developmental Biology
- Molecular Biology & Pharmacology
- Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences