Below are a variety of helpful resources for members of the department. Also see the Directory of helpful numbers.
- Bernard Becker Medical Library: School of Medicine’s library website
- Center for Brain Immunology and Glia (BIG): Hub for scientific excellence in neuroimmunology and glia biology
- Division of Biology and Biomedical Sciences: Graduate program website
- Division of Comparative Medicine: The Division of Comparative Medicine provides animal procurement, husbandry, facility operations, technical and veterinary support.
- Family Care: Washington University partners with Bright Horizons and Guidance Resources to provide a range of supports for families, including child and adult care.
- The Hope Center for Neurological Disorders: The Hope Center brings together world-leading scientists and clinician scientists to collectively focus on mechanisms of neurodegeneration and neural repair.
- Human Resources: Human Resources site for School of Medicine employees.
- McDonnell Genome Institute: Leader in genomics research; provides services to researchers through the Genome Technology Access Center and Genome Editing and iPSC Center
- Washington University: Main university website
- Washington University Pain Center: The mission of the Washington University Pain Center is to alleviate human suffering from pain through integration of research, education and clinical practice.
- Washington University School of Medicine: Main School of Medicine website
- Young Scientist Program: The Young Scientist Program aims to attract students to scientific careers and increase the participation of historically-excluded groups in science by bringing resources and scientists directly to teachers and students in the St. Louis area.
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biophysics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Cell Biology & Physiology
- Developmental Biology
- Molecular Biology & Pharmacology
- Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Internal Department resources
Department of Neuroscience members can access travel and sick leave policies, room reservation instructions, logos for presentations, and other helpful documents in the following Box folders. A WUSTL key is required.