2020 Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University.
Dissertation title: History and context-dependent modulation of rodent sensory processing
2013 B.S. with Highest Honors in Electrical Engineering, University of California, San Diego
Awards and fellowships
- 2017 Travel Award, Cosyne 2017
- 2016 CSHL Computational Vision, Helmsley Fellow
- 2015 Best Life Science Poster, discover EE, Stanford University
- 2015 Travel Award, INRC 2015
- 2014 Texas Instruments Stanford Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University
- 2013 Chambliss Award for Best Undergraduate Poster Presentation, AAS 220, Anchorage, AK
- 2012 Hellman Fellowship for Undergraduate Research, University of California, San Diego
- 2010 Research Experience for Undergraduates, Brookhaven National Laboratory
I like climbing all size rocks from boulders to the high mountains. When not in lab, I can be found either in the climbing gym, or in Colorado trying to get some mountain time in.