Kevin Alloway, PhD
Professor Emeritus, Pennsylvania State University
- Email: email@example.com
- Alloway KD, Burton H. Homotypical ipsilateral cortical projections between somatosensory areas I and II in the cat. Neuroscience. 1985; 14(1):15-35.
- Alloway KD, Burton H. Submodality and columnar organization of the second somatic sensory area in cats. Exp Brain Res. 1985; 61(1):128-40.
- Alloway KD, Burton H. Bicuculline-induced alterations in neuronal responses to controlled tactile stimuli in the second somatosensory cortex of the cat: a microiontophoretic study. Somatosens Res. 1986; 3(3):197-211.
- Alloway KD, Sinclair RJ, Burton H. Responses of neurons in somatosensory cortical area II of cats to high-frequency vibratory stimuli during iontophoresis of a GABA antagonist and glutamate. Somatosens Mot Res. 1988; 6(2):109-40.
- Burton H, Alloway KD, Rosenthal P. Somatotopic organization of the second somatosensory cortical area after lesions of the primary somatosensory area in infant and adult cats. Brain Res. 1988; 448(2):397-402.
- Alloway KD, Rosenthal P, Burton H. Quantitative measurements of receptive field changes during antagonism of GABAergic transmission in primary somatosensory cortex of cats. Exp Brain Res. 1989; 78(3):514-32.
- Alloway KD, Burton H. Differential effects of GABA and bicuculline on rapidly- and slowly-adapting neurons in primary somatosensory cortex of primates. Exp Brain Res. 1991; 85(3):598-610.
- Burton H, Fabri M, Alloway K. Cortical areas within the lateral sulcus connected to cutaneous representations in areas 3b and 1: a revised interpretation of the second somatosensory area in macaque monkeys. J Comp Neurol. 1995; 355(4):539-62.